MEET THE LEADERS
OF OUR SCHOOL
Ms. Clare Jenkinson
- BSc – Management and information systems, University of Leeds, UK
- Postgraduate Certificate of Teaching, Brishgrossette University, UK
- International Certificate in School Leadership, London College, UK
Mr. Zane Powles
Ms. Lauren Brophy
Mr. Mark Simmonds
- 2019 – 2020: Certificate in School Management and Leadership, Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- 2013-2017: Masters in International Education, Bath University.
- 2005: Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Primary 5-11), London South Bank University, England.
- 2000-2003: B.A. (Hons) Business Information Management, Wolverhampton University, England
Mr. Richard Hengelbrok
- Certification of International School Leadership
Principals Training Center, London, England
- Masters in Education Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Teaching Certification, Grades 7-12 Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- B.A. in English; minor degrees in biology and theatre Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
MEET OUR HEROES
AND DEVOTED EDUCATORS
1st World Class Teachers
THE CASCO SCHOOL
Ms. Stephanie Pita
Ms. Alice Neale
Ms. Daniela Guanchez
- Bachelor Daniela Guanchez, Higher University Technician with Honorable Mention “Cum Laude”, Venezuela (2008).
- Bachelor of Preschool Education, Libertador Experimental Pedagogical University, Venezuela (2011).
Ms. Rhiannon Pike
Ms. Gabriela Galvez
- BA in Teaching English as a Second Language – Universidad Autónoma de Chiriquí.
- MBA Applied Linguistics Specialized in TESOL – Quality Leadership University.
- Online Learning Specialization – Quality Leadership University.
- Postgraduate in School Administration – Universidad de Panamá.
Ms. Helen Jezeph
Ms. Airam Perdomo
Ms. Shirley Rodriguez
Ms. Bethany Kershaw
Ms. Beatriz Martínez
- Bachelor’s Degree in Modern Languages (English, Italian) from Universidad Metropolitana in Caracas, Venezuela (2011 – top of her class).
- Technical Degree in English Language Teaching for Primary School from ISAE Universidad in Panama (expected 2023).
Ms. Greta Colina
- BA in Education with emphasis on social sciences, mention Cum-Laude. Universidad José María Vargas. Caracas, Venezuela.
- Diploma in Educational Research. Mención Sobresaliente. Universidad Pedagógica Libertador Caracas-Universidad del Caribe. Caracas-Venezuela.
- Specialization in corporate environmental management, Universidad Metropolitana. Caracas-Venezuela
Mr. Adam Warzynski
Mr. Alexander Ordaz
Ms. Abigail Rember
- B.A. Spanish and K-12 Education, Grove City College (Pennsylvania, USA) 2005.
- M.A. Liberal Studies with concentration in Creative Writing, Dartmouth College (New Hampshire, USA) 2010
Ms. Reina Suyderhoud
- B.A. Psychology, emphasis in Child Development
University of California, Davis, 2007 (California, USA)
- M.A. Bilingual Education Stanford University, 2009 (California, USA)
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, Bilingual, Cross-Cultural, Language and Academic Development Authorization
Ms. Kristina Ramos
- Bachelors Degree in Sociology with Honorable Mention “Cum Laude” Saint Mary’s College in Notre Dame, IN, USA (2008)
- Training in Autism Spectrum Disorder, Training in Reggio Emilia
Ms. Melissa Arias
Ms. Kowthar Abdi
THE CASCO SCHOOL
ALBROOK - PRIMARY SCHOOL
Ms. Ana Victoria Caballero
Ms. Ileana Rincón
- School of Law- Universidad Libre, Colombia
- Master Degree in Family, Adolescence and Childhood Law
- Pedagogy-Education, Universidad del Atlántico, Colegio Marina Ariza Santiago
- Certified by Ministry of Education in Escalafón # 6.
Ms. Nadine Arcillas
- BA First Class with Honours in Childhood Studies from Leeds Beckett University
- TEFL from La Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education from North Tyneside SCITT at Northumbria University
Ms. Maydelmis Mendoza
Ms. Davia Lionel
Ms. Carolina Fajardo
Ms. María M. Rodríguez
Ms. Dulce María Gallagher
Ms. Sally Grundy
- Bachelor of Arts (Interior Design) from The University of Huddersfield
- TEFL qualified from the TEFL Academy in Manchester, UK
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Primary Education) from Middlesex University, London, UK
THE CASCO SCHOOL
ALBROOK - SECONDARY SCHOOL
Ms. Sue Adames
- B.S in Microbiology and Parasitology (University of Panama).
- TESOL (University of Leicester).
- FCE and CAE of (Cambridge University – English Assessment).
- Masters in Educational Centers Administration (Tech University – Spain).
- Certificate in Supervision an Assessment of Educational Centers (University of Panama).
- Certificate in Scientific Experiences in the classroom and Data Analysis (SENACYT and Fundación Omar Dengo – Costa Rica)
Ms. Maria Bhattay
- MA in Education and Education Leadership (2022).
- BSc Honours in Combined Social Sciences and Social policy.
- Masters certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language/ TESOL.
Mr. Abdiel Roderi
Mr. Alfredo Hidrovo
Ms. Ingrid Carrasco
Ms. Suhey Wong
THE CASCO SCHOOL
COSTA DEL ESTE
Ms. Lorena Jiménez
- Bachelor’s degree in Modern Languages, Universidad Central de Venezuela.
- EYFS essential training, Educare Training Center, Doha- Qatar.
- Early Childhood Education Study Tour, Learning Scoop. University of Tampere Finland.
Ms. Ruth Asprou
Ms. Guadalupe Martin
Ms. Gabriela Recuero
Ms. Erica Gittens
- Master of Arts International Relations London Metropolitan University.
- Masters in Phycology and Coach in emotional intelligence for youth and adolescence. Business School in Lleida, Spain.
- Tefl and Tesol Certified.
Mr. Christopher Hebbron
Ms. Tania Alonso
- Master’s degree in Applied Linguistic of Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language.
- Master’s Degree Teaching Primary Education.
- Bachelor’s degree Teaching Primary Education, Teaching. Foreign Languages. University of Salamanca. Spain. J
- Erasmus Student in the Department of Modern Languages, Nottingham Trent University. Nottingham. England.
- January 2004 Bachelor’s degree in Law
Mr. Adrian de la Rosa
Ms. Marianne Santamaría
Ms. Milagros Rivera